Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Pahia still!

I'm still in the same town, still loving it! I've recently met an amazing girl from the mighty England. She's aces! We went on a hike up to a waterfall that was really pretty. I would post some picutres, but I deleted all the photos on my camera about an hour ago on accident. Pretty angry about that one but I was told they could be recovered by the local camera shop, so $40 later I'll have my memories back...I hope! Anyway, I'll be in Paihia about another week I'm thinking as I wrap up working and take care of the last couple things I want to do here. Then I will probably end up meeting back up with this english girl to travel more around the north island. Her name is Lijanne, she's 23 (18-19 seems to be the average), very intelligent, beautiful, fun and perhaps the most crazy thing about her, seems to like me! Ha!

I've been trainingl with a local futbol team which has been pretty good. It's great to get the exercise and these guys know how to play! It's cool because this team is made up of a lot of travelers from around the world and you get a lot of different styles of play at the same time. I'd love to stick around and play some games with them but that would keep me in the same spot for far too long (I've already been here too long!).

I took a couple pictures of the local hostel cat, I'll try and get a couple pics posted before too long once I get them recovered for you Merry and Nan!

There is a big Toga party tomorrow night, as staff we have all decided that we are goign to go all out for it, it's going to be a wild night, hopefully I get some good vids and pics!

That's up to the minute pretty much, wish I had some pictures to post..more later!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAIN !!!

We were commenting over Easter when we got together with Larry, Sonaya, Vanessa, etc. about how happy we are for your sharing the blogorific memories of your adventures in NZ. Have a joy filled Birthday with memories for a lifetime. love, Frank & Pam