Thursday, February 7, 2008

Alive and Well

Well, I made it alive, I'm not sure what was worse, the 11 hour layover in San Fran Airport or the 13 plane ride to New Zealand.
I got off the bus at the wrong stop, so I had my first little adventure trying to find the Hostel I'm going to be staying in for the first day or two. Seems pretty nice though, lots of feautres (Like a bar). I'm in a room with 8 people, just killing some time before I can check in. No cool pictures yet, the city is nothing special, I can't wait to get out and check out the scenery.
Just from what I've read there are some amazing places to see and things to do, before long I'll be sending pictures of bungi jumping and cave tubing! Once I get my stuff together and figure out what I can and can't get away with I'll be in with some good posts!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! Happy to Hear!

Watch out NZ!

Pete... said...

Cave tubing? that alone sounds worth the trip - keep us in the loop, Dainer (tho I'm sure you'll find plenty of outrageous stuff to complement cave tubing).