Saturday, February 23, 2008

Some pics over that last couple weeks






It's hard to add pictures to this thing, you should be able to get what I'm talking about from the captions.
1) Sitting with Maria, me, and Charlette in a changing room playing cards and having some brews, turned into an awesome version of stip poker me and another american guy steve worked up! Girls are from Sweeden.
2) Left to right, top to bottom. Leigh, me, Phil and Andy. All the guys are awesome and from England! I recon that's where I'll go next! So many good connections already!
3) Janica (pronounced Yanika) and I out at the bar, she was a really cool German girl that would say "heaps" all the time in the cutest way, always made fun of her for it, but I really love it.
4) Rosie and I, she's my roommate and a cleaner like me. Great girl, we call her a ladet as she acts like one of the boys in many ways.
5) Norway girl named Anna, she's a roommate and cleaner too, very cool girl, skydive champion!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you couldnt stay away from trouble! Be safe and Keep up the Awesome blogs! Hugs

*Bell

Anonymous said...

In the groove. Yeah! Glad to hear fun is at level "maximum". The place seems nice, the people golden.

Love Dad and Shari-ma

Unknown said...

Ordered the tow bar for Bill's boat today. Maybe that will make the sumo tube tolerable. You sticking around where you are now, or do you plan on going elsewhere soon?